Disinfection Services for Your Company in Strongsville, OH
Our extensively trained contractors are certified by our Trauma & Bio-Recovery or the National Institute of Decontamination Specialists (NIDS) to get rid of harmful bacteria and viruses that can be found commercial properties. We handle outbreaks like COVID-19 with maximum care and determination in order to make your company’s space safe during these difficult times. Let us help your business stay operational and maintain your employees’ safety.
Maintaining Safety for Your Business
Your safety and the safety of our employees is always the top priority at Paul Davis, and this hasn’t faltered with COVID-19. When it comes to the viral outbreak, the team at Paul Davis is paying close attention to updates from the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO) and medical professionals. This ensures that we implement the appropriate precautions for everyone’s health and safety.
We Take the Precautions for You
Our goal is to keep you safe, especially as we’re all dealing with the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Our commercial disinfection services in the Strongsville, OH, area include:
- Cleaning your building by appropriately applying disinfectants
- We are EPA and FDA approved to combat the most common viruses
- We meet strict standards
In addition, we use the latest methods in industry-standard cleaning to provide more the finest results. These include:
- ULV Fogging: This is a pre-emptive approach that cleans and covers walls, floors and other horizontal surfaces.
- Fogging with Horizontal Surface Wiping: For objects that undergo a lot of contact such as tabletops, telephones, computers, etc.
- Fogging with Full Wiping: Industry accepted measures for validated cases of COVID-19. This is a comprehensive cleaning service that applies disinfectants to sanitize your facility.
You Can Help Us Keep Everyone Safe
For the purpose of keeping everyone safe, you can assist us with things as well. Prior to us coming over, you can talk about any difficulties you have or request that we take special precautions. Please let us know if others in the building have experienced complications with their health such as a cold or flu. We’re familiar with sanitizing and applying disinfectants, it’s part of our job every day. We possess the tools and equipment to eradicate viruses, bacteria, microbial growth and other pathogens, so you can count on us to provide cleanliness for your building.