Paul Davis can restore items from clothing and documents to furniture and electronics and more.
After damage has happened to your home, the recovery process can seem daunting when you realize how many things there are to do. One of those is the contents of the home – your household goods, furniture and other personal possessions. Were any of these items damaged? Our contents cleaning skills mean that important possessions that were at one time immediately considered ruined may now be restored.
Some of these items include:
- Clothing, linens, draperies and other textiles
- Jewelry, fine china, kitchen items
- Leather coats, boots/shoes
- Electronics, TVs, appliances
- Books, papers and other documents
Our contents cleaning and restoration services will include:
- Helping you identify items to be restored and cleaned
- Careful packaging and removal of these items to our central contents processing center
- Use of advanced contents cleaning technology, such as industrial grade wash systems, ultrasonics cleaning equipment and freeze-drying systems
- Return your cleaned items promptly
To provide a little extra comfort during times like this, Paul Davis can also clean an emergency supply of clothing for you within 48 hours.
Why Paul Davis?
Salvaging sentimental possessions and cherished memories is a priority for us. Paul Davis always utilizes the latest in contents cleaning technology available in Strongsville to save most of these items that were considered ruined in the past. We understand their worth and will work diligently to save them for you.